First off congratulations on your new family member. Now I know most of you probably think potty training is next to impossible. However, it’s a lot simpler than you think. The main key is consistency.
Follow these simple steps and you will be successful.
– Never leave your puppy unsupervised.
– Have regular feeding times. Don’t leave food down in between meals.
– Take your puppy out first thing in the morning. Followed by frequent times throughout the day.
– Take your puppy to the same spot every time.
– Use the same command every time.
– Always praise and reward!
Please feel free to contact me for all your training needs .